This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION** ONLY APPLY TO THIS TITLED ROLE ONCE **
Only apply if satisfy the requirement: CLINICAL UNDERSTANDING OF LAB DEPARTMENTS & EPIC
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE to Charlotte/metro area if not local
* Relocation support available if not a local resident
* Develop and maintain Epic course curriculum along with all training materials for the respective Epic application
* Master both the respective Epic Beaker Anatomic Pathology module and the relevant operational workflows
* Experienced use of EMR system and familiarity with workflows and integration points
* Laboratory and Anatomic Pathology care setting
* Conduct training for all new and existing staff utilizing Epic in preparation for system activation.
* Build, test, and maintain the training environment
* Write and edit curriculum for all roles that require training and create job aids and other training materials. Must possess solid interpersonal skills
* NOT REQUIRED, BUT A PLUS: Experience with adult education and instructional design
Serve as the PRIMARY CONTACT in the development and delivery for training of the Beaker system/application, but does not have to KNOW the Beaker system at this time