This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
The Customer Care Trainer is responsible for the creation, delivery and confirmation of learning, of both new hire and continuous learning needs, throughout the Customer Care organization. The person in this role will be an active member of the Customer Care leadership team to drive corporate and organizational strategies and objectives.
* Utilize adult learning concepts to address varied learning styles to ensure maximum effectiveness of training investment.
* Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies utilizing needs assessments where needed.
* Designs, develops, delivers, maintains and evolves training concepts and materials in a way that results in an engaged audience with and efficient learning investment.
* Adept at training technologies, processes and soft skills in such a way that the audience comprehends the technical and experiential process required.
* Utilizes the appropriate medium to suit the content, audience and business needs. Including webinars, classroom, and video, hands-on, computer based and online.
* Develops training and execution plans, and budgets in alignment with driving business growth, and supporting the strategic direction of the organization.
* Assesses learning effectiveness through confirmation of learning approaches and drive continuous improvement of training programs resulting from assessments, training best practices and employee feedback.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
* 5 years related experience required
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work cross functionally and interact with all levels in the organization.