Training Administration Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
TRAINING ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR
JOB ID 20161868 DATE POSTED 09/06/2016 Description
About the Position:
Manage training and resource assignments in the most efficient, cost effective way to meet the SAP training plan for National Grid based on server and data availability and schedule optimization.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
* Coordinating the use of the SAP Training Environment between L&D, Workforce Support Training (Shared Services), and other business functional areas needing the environment for training material development and delivery
* Working with the IS Partners for scheduling of refreshes (including the determination of what data and any data masking), restores back to golden copies after training classes, Training ID definition/development
* Working with IS Partners and BPS in the coordination of new major enhancements to SAP and the impacts to the Training Environment
* Working with the Business areas to determine definition of their data needs and coordinating the development of that data as necessary
* Additional responsibilities of this individual will be to promote the Knowledge Management initiative that BPS has developed, working with those in BPS as well as others in Shared Services departments. This would involve demonstrating the use of our KM tool, and showing other departments the value a KM tool and process could bring to their organizations.
* Maintenance of the BPS Team SharePoint sites and Infonet sites under the direction of the Business Connections Manager and other BPS Leads.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
* Experience as a Business Analyst preferred; 1+ year of demonstrated experience in business and functional requirements elicitation, translation and documentation preferred.
* 1+ year experience in a SDLC environment
* Expert level understanding of business functional areas and management issues as well as the IT organizations systems and capabilities.
* Ability to influence and build relationships and demonstrate team leadership in all interactions.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Communicates effectively with business clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
* Proven track record with planning, estimating and organizing projects.
* Basic IS/IT knowledge and understanding to work closely with IS and Partners in the overall management and maintenance of the training environment/servers.
* Knowledge and experience with SAP or general IT environment management administration is required.
* Knowledge and experience with SharePoint is helpful.
Core Business Skills:
* Problem solving Intermediate.
* MS Office experience Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint.
* Scheduling, planning and organization - intermediate.
This position is one of National Grid s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise.We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve.National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
:Sep 6, 2016, 8:44:59 AM
:Oct 6, 2016, 11:59:00 PM