Training Administrator (Administrative, Project Coordinator type background)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Strategies has an immediate need for a Training Administrator/Coordinator in our Troy, MI office. This position is full-time, benefitted.
* Provide high quality training program administration by utilizing excellent communication, organizational, administrative, customer service, and critical thinking skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following tasks. Other duties may be assigned.
* Schedules and creates learning events (classes and sessions) based on customer requirements in the customer s SuccessFactors learning management system (LMS)
* Prepares course pricing and creates work authorizations to confirm vendors
* Coordinates facilities and food arrangements in accordance with customer requirements
* Monitors enrollment levels/cancellation deadlines and works with customer for the go/no go decision
* Changes or cancels classes, vendors, catering, and location based on low enrollment numbers
* Orders training program materials and distributes pre-work for class events
* Files and retains class billing records per the standard processes and procedures
* Receives and pays vendor invoices upon conclusion of the class
* Completes monthly billings and accruals
* Enters attendance data into LMS
* Support customer and vendor questions related to training offerings
* Achieves established service level agreement (SLA) metrics
* Achieves established 99.9% accuracy rate for all administrative tasks
* Coordinate with the GP Vendor Management team on new vendor contracts
* Support and participate in continuous improvement activities.
* Support and participate in relentless root cause analysis (RRCA) activities.
* Collect and report quality data to GP management and customer.
* Experience in Training Administration, Learning & Development or General Business Administration function.
* SuccessFactors Learning management system (LMS) experience
* Training and/or certifications in formal quality programs
* Call Center phone system experience (e.g., inContact)
* Oracle Service Cloud system experience
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
* Analytical and detailed oriented.
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
* Demonstrated proficiency in customer service, quality, and continuous improvement.
* Must be self-directed and be able to manage competing priorities.
* Must be professional, well spoken, and able to interact with customers at all levels.
* Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Superior communication skills promoting a collaborative, flexible, and creative environment.
* Proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook, Word and web-based applications.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.