Training Associate - 2nd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Ensure all newly hired and transferred bargaining unit employees positions are established within the LMS. Use Documentum and other enterprise systems to maintain documents and programs in the LMS.
* Integrate current paper based training systems into MyUniversity. Forward all required training documentation to affected managerial or Training Department personnel for newly hired and transferred employees.
* Coordinate programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and catering, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
* Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the cGMP Training Logs to include the follow-up of all uncompleted training, notification to all affected personnel of unfinished training, inclusion of all data into the appropriate databases, and the proper archival procedures are performed.
* Document and perform procedurally-based change controls on established training data. Archive forms upon completion and update appropriate spreadsheets to reflect said changes.
* Coordinate with other departmental training staff in the establishment, completion, and archival of specific training requirements and documents.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 0-2 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess knowledge of cGMPs along with Company procedures and policies.
* Must possess computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Office Suite. Must have the ability and willingness to learn new computer software applications.
* Must have knowledge of proper filing and archival procedures. Knowledge of audiovisual and photographic equipment.
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Must possess exceptional organizational and time management skills.
* Typically sitting at a desk or table. Intermittently sitting, standing, walking, or stooping. May be required to stand, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms. Sedentary lifting requirements.
* Normal office situation. Works closely with others. High noise environment. Periodic travel is required.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is preferred.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 8, 2016, 1:56:31 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.