This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fair Lawn, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONTRAINING COORDINATORS - FAIR LAWN, NJ
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for multiple Training Coordinators for our client, one of the world's leading food and beverage companies, at its location in Fair Lawn, NJ. This role will oversee the efficient timing, selection, execution & maintenance of training programs in order to support the operation of the Fair Lawn Bakery.
This role will tentatively start in September and pays $26.00 per hour.
* Work with Training, Plant Manufacturing & Production Managers to execute and document the training plan
* Coordinate & oversee hourly employee training and conducts skills assessments
* Prepare and update extensive training materials
* Assist supervisors with selecting the most pertinent training to be done if there is down time
* Assist Training Manager with updates to the skills matrix
* Assist with training facilitation for IL6S skills
* Work with the Training Manager to create a sustainable system of training and projects that will contribute to a safe, productive plant environment
* Ensure all training is documented and entered into the database
* As needed, will hold training sessions and assist production supervisors
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 0-3 years' experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Strong Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook skills
* Exceptional multi-tasking skills, be adaptable to sudden change, hold attention to detail, and excel in problem solving
* Outstanding Interpersonal skills
* Oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrate the ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team
* Able to multi-task under pressure, and able to work under pressure in a team environment
TERMS OF ASSIGNMENT:
* 3-month assignment: Tentatively starts September 2016 to November 2016
* Full-Time, 1st Shift