- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Training Instructor - Management Development
ECS Federal LLC is seeking a Training Instructor - Management Development to work in our Norman, OK (Zip Code 73071) office.
NOTE: This is a full-time position. However, candidates interested in part-time employment will also be considered.
* Serves as an instructor in the delivery of customer training courses, overseeing the training activities of course participants in classroom, laboratory, virtual and field environments.
* Uses training equipment, supplies, facility, and fiscal resources in implementing and delivering approved training programs for course participants.
* Manages training activities to ensure course objectives are met during the prescribed time period.
* Serves as a subject matter expert in the design and maintenance of training courses and materials in coordination with training development specialists. Assists with the development of new training and materials and the revision of existing training programs.
* Maintains and develops the knowledge bases required for delivering training by reviewing reference materials such as manuals, handbooks, bulletins, and trade periodicals; attending training sessions and seminars; and visiting field locations.
* Prepares for training delivery by gathering and preparing materials including maintaining equipment, submitting requisitions for parts, services, supplies, and equipment.
* Evaluates and documents student performance and comprehension of course materials. Identifies student learning obstacles and develops action plans for resolution.
* Ensures the safety and well-being of staff and students by ensuring prescribed safety procedures and practices.
* May provide guidance and training to new instructors in the use of effective instructional techniques.
* Knowledge of principles, methods, and practices of adult education and training.
* Ability to maintain a safe working environment by following established working processes and procedures.
* Ability to condense and simplify complex information and communicate clear oral and written instruction.
* Ability to instruct adults with varied backgrounds and levels of experience in complex subjects.
* Ability to plan and schedule activities, manage time, and meet deadlines sufficient manage a classroom.
* Ability to counsel others to improve individual performance.
* Skill using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software to create documents, reports and presentations.
* Ability to stimulate interactive discussion and create an engaging environment sufficient to facilitate learning.
* Must be US citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
* Organizational Skills, Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving/Analysis
* Knowledge of Sort Plan Systems for mail processing equipment.
* Knowledge of Mail Processing Operations and In-Plant Support procedures
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.