This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The position of Training Officer is responsible for designing, coordinating, scheduling, and implementing a variety of corporate training programs including, but not limited to Operations, Lending, Credit, Compliance, Systems, Products and Services, Management, and Supervisory, etc. Administers programs either by personally conducting training sessions or working with subject matter experts to assist them with creation and delivery. Assists with developing and administering mentor programs in specific functional areas. Assists with maintaining comprehensive records for Human Resources, regulatory and audit purposes on the progress and performance of those involved in training. Monitors effectiveness of training sessions. Administers annual corporate compliance training. Travels to other company locations to conduct training.
Note: This position will be housed in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Identifies training needs, and assists in coordinating development, design and implementation of corporate training programs; makes recommendations to the Training Director as needed
Prepares and/or coordinates training materials in conjunction with training programs; recommends appropriate instructional methods; recommends or develops teaching aids such as manuals, handbooks and guides; updates materials as needed to ensure they are current and relevant
Assists Training Director in ensuring annual Compliance training is completed; produces reports for audits and regulators; assists with administration of the program; works to maintain comprehensive records on other training relative to policies and procedures for use by Human Resources, auditors and regulators
Provides input on personnel matters as it relates to training and development to include performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, interviewing candidates for employment; facilitates training activities including but not limited to the development of training schedules at the request of the Training Director
* Bachelor s degree from a four-year college or university and three (3) or more years of related experience and/or training or a combination of education and training experience - OR - High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six (6) or more years of related experience and/or training or a combination of education and training experience.
* Work related experience must consist of experience in the financial services industry, with emphasis in an environment dedicated to training
* Intermediate - Knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies; knowledge of Bank policies and procedures, and the Bank s products and services.
* Intermediate - Knowledge of training materials encompassing a variety of media including Web based training.
* Intermediate - Skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and knowledge of Human Resource systems.
* Intermediate - Knowledge of human resource and labor laws and policies;
* Intermediate - Skills and demonstrated ability in training techniques to include group and one-on-one training.
* Broad knowledge of training materials, techniques, methods, theories and programs encompassing a variety of delivery channels including web based training
* Ability to travel to other locations for business needs and to assist with training needs throughout subsidiaries of Western Alliance Bancorporation and all divisions of Western Alliance Bank
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257