This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Axiom Resource Management, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Training Specialist to support the Program Executive Office, Defense Health Management System in Rosslyn, VA.
Successful candidate will:
* Provide project management support to the Deployment and Training Management team.
* Design and conduct DoD organization training programs.
* Monitor and report the effectiveness of training during implementation of clinical information systems.
* Be involved in initial plan design and existing plan enhancements.
* Bachelor's degree
* Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Ability to rely on experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Familiar with MS Office including Project, OneNote, and Visio.
* Experience with Military Health or Combat Operational Medicine preferred.
* Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
_EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER_