This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTraining SpecialistDescription:
Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Specific Duties andResponsibilities:
- Provides SI expert understanding and experiencein applying the full range of Oracle UPK capabilities combined with industrybest practices for training design, development and implementation, to deliverlearner centered learning products.
- This includes preparing associated Programdocumentation.
- Manages project teams or works individually toperform training tasks.
- Maintains an understanding of and consistentlyapplies industry best practices and standards.
- Maintains an understanding of and complies withprogram training guidance, doctrine, publications, standards, policies andprocedures applicable to the Program.
- Represents the program at different levels oforganizations- responsible to provide a positive attitude and exude therequired confidence for the Command Level Briefings.
-- Serves as an Instructor (requires Travel).
-- Participates in the Prototype/Demo SCRUMs anddevelops UPKs to support demonstration of System Functionality and leads othertraining developers in those efforts.
-- Leads or participates as assigned in trainingplanning and management tasks to develop, implement, maintain, and manage thefollowing training plans and documentation:
Training Tasks List, TrainingImplementation Plan, Training Product Management Plan, Training Support Plan,and Instructional Media Design Report.
- Leads or participates as assigned in trainingimplementation tasks to conduct training (to include electronic attendancerecords), develop and conduct Instructor Certification, and conduct Site SurveyTrip.
- Participates in the Demo Scum and supportsprototyping by developing Supporting UPKs.
- Participates in all SDLC testing levels toprovide training products validation and recommendations for corrections orimprovement.
- Reviews the work of others to detect errorsand/or needed modifications.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years ofexperience with at least 10 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience TrainingEnterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience of instructingusers on automated systems.
- Experience leading trainingdevelopment/instruction teams.
- Experience in configuration management ensuringthat training products produced by simultaneously worked releases are notmingled or lose release related relevance.
- Experience planning, designing, developing,testing, and implementing classroom, and distance learning training, to includeinstructor products (lesson plans, training aids).
- Experience developing training prototypes andexplaining functionality in terms understandable by users.
- Training experience in an ERP environment,PeopleSoft HCM preferred.
- Experience in developing organizational trainingplans and training management processes and procedures, and developing andmaintaining associated documentation.
- Experience in training delivery management fordocumenting instructor and end user training and certification, and providingassociated attendance and performance tracking and reporting.
- Experience preparing and delivering oralpresentations
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Oracle ELM,with experience in the current ELM version.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience of managing UPKproducts including packaging SCORM content and integrating content with anappropriate Learning Management System (LMS), preferably the PeopleSoft'sEnterprise Learning Management (ELM) module.
- Experience planning, designing, developing,testing, and implementing Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSS) basedwith expertise in embedding UPK as PeopleSoft's user help.
- Learning Management System).
- Knowledge of the Army Learning Model (ALM),experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Army Training and Doctrine Command(TRADOC) policies, guidance, standards, and procedures for implementation ofautomated systems training, to include Self-Development Training, Agency NETand Operator NET; experience preferred.
- Experience developing Training and testingcontent compliant with Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) andSection 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Experience developing and delivering training inaccordance with TRADOC standards.
- Experience developing and implementing trainingfor a web-based Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience in developing a software system underthe DODI 5000.2 (Operation of the Defense Acquisition System).
- Training experience for an Army militarypersonnel or pay system.
- Experience in Agile software developmentprocesses
1700 K Street NW Washington,Suite 875, D.C. 20006Blake Keyser
Blake.Keyser@tsymmetry.com | www.tsymmetry.com
703-472-2336 Skype ID:
//www.linkedin.com/in/blake-keyser-37464591 Lets Connect!Tagline:
TSymmetry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.Clearance Requirement:
SecretLocation:Arlington, VA, United StatesIndustry: