Training Specialist I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
This is a crucial role in supporting, training, and connecting our dealer clients (as well as internal clients) to our software. The main activity of this position is conducting 1on1 and/or group trainings using web meeting software. Excellent communication skills, flexibility, and the knack to pivot and support change frequently are imperative to be successful in this role.
* Train a mix of new accounts, existing accounts, new users, and existing users using web conferencing software
* Maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm to keep clients engagement during trainings that range from half an hour to 2 hours
* The ability to deliver a high level of activity repeatedly trainer needs to be comfortable with doing repetitive work over and over
* Ensure clients are engaged/present during training sessions. If not, need to be able to take control of the audience with professionalism and re-engage
* Identify risk/problem accounts and take appropriate escalation steps
* Plan, manage, and update all training activities on a daily basis
* Become a knowledge expert on the vAuto Wholesale software suite & gain extended knowledge through individual development, product enhancements, & developments
* Be aware and strive to become knowledgeable on partner companies and other business units product offerings to provide a low-effort experience to all clients
* Accurately input and maintain client activity data into internal CRM tool (Sales Force). This includes being able to accurately update account info after training is conducted which triggers billing
* Provide customer and technical support when needed during training webinars
* Updating and adding user roles using admin tools
* Updating and adding vehicle history reporting credentials for rooftops using admin tools
* Accept and manage projects/directives with minimal supervision
* Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM software
* Excellent telephone, verbal, analytical, problem, and communication skills
* Keen attention to detail
* Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize, execute, and deliver on time
* Experience in delivering presentations/speeches to individuals and larger audiences advantageous
* Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office)
* Professional at all times
* Automotive experience/background a plus
* Comfortable using web and audio conferencing tools
* Bachelor or Associate degree preferred
* Past experience in similar roles/enviornment
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-CO-Longmont-1625 S Fordham Street
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Day Job-Prefer 8 to 5
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time