Training Specialist II - Human Resources
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Buffalo Grove, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Training Specialist is responsible for supporting the development, introduction and facilitation of training solutions that meet organizational needs of the Chicago Manufacturing Facility in alignment with the Global Plexus Talent Management strategy. The incumbent will also have accountability to understand supporting talent management systems and processes so he/she is capable of analyzing the effectiveness of such processes and can recommend enhancements for continuous improvement.
* Partner with Training Manager and Plexus training community to support training solutions that meet organizational needs across the globe, including session coordination, training calendar management, instructional design, support material development, facilitation, cost chargebacks, and assessment as required.
* Provide learning management system administration in order to ensure alignment of global training content with Plexus LMS design and architecture.
* Utilize Talent Management systems to collect, analyze, and summarize data and trends related to training activities.
* Effectively manage training-related projects by clarifying project objective, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research and time/cost analysis, developing and organizing information, fulfilling transactions, communicating project status and issues, and resolving concerns.
* Develop and maintain communications such as digital signage, quarterly training calendars, and new course marketing to ensure employees have knowledge of events and general information.
* A minimum of a(n) Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required for this position; a(n) Bachelor's degree is preferred.
* Experience of 2-4 years is required for this position, assuming education requirements are met. Equivalent industry experience of 1 or more years is highly desirable.
* PHR certification is preferred.
* Cornerstone experience preferred; exposure to an HRIS system preferred.
* Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written), using appropriate technical language and presentation skills.
* Self-motivated and aggressive with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow through on commitments.
* Demonstrate interpersonal skills needed for working with a variety of people throughout the Company.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. Persons, which is generally defined as a U.S. citizen, permanent resident (green card holder), or individual granted political asylum.
Working At Plexus
Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving Excellence
Plexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you're an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.
At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.
Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!