This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
On-Site Google Projects, CA
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently helping a local client, 'the World's Largest Search Engine'. This is a 9 month temporary assignment to start, with possible extension, located in Mountain View, CA.
The client's team is focused on helping to move healthcare from reactive to proactive. Combining expertise from the fields of biology, chemistry, physics, medicine, electrical engineering, computer science, we're developing new technology tools for physicians that can integrate easily into daily life and help transform the detection, prevention, and management of disease. Current projects in development include a smart contact lens with miniaturized glucose sensor; a nanodiagnostics platform to help with early detection of disease; and
Liftware utensils for people with tremor.
- Provide operational support-both tactical and strategic-for all training-related activities. Handle the many administrative, coordination and scheduling needs of this team.
- Conducts needs assessments/instructional analysis to ensure conformity with training objectives and develops training plans as needed.
- Research, collaborate, develop and deliver state-of-the-art technical training program.
- Coordinates related instructional document preparation.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior.
- Conducts performance based measurement assessments (metrics) for objective evaluation of training programs.
- Generate training status reports (attendance, completion, certificates, etc.)
- Coordinate logistics for instructor-led class sessions (registration, materials, facilities, validate completion of prerequisites if needed, etc.)
- Authors and organizes supporting documentation for training programs and systems.
Top 3 daily responsibilities
- Data Management - Running reports and updating spreadsheet
- Notification and followups for training requirements
- Managing training materials and content
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering discipline.
- 2-4 years of work experience, preferably in a regulated industry, e.g. automotive, pharmaceutical, medical device, aerospace.
- 1 year minimum of experience in project coordination.
- 2+ years experience creating and delivering training to technical personnel.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps for Work environments.
- Working knowledge of electronic data and records management, particularly with demonstrable experience administering content management systems and/or LMS ( Manager is open to content management system utilized)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
?- ?Customer focused, proactively finds ways to exceed customer needs
- Logical thinker: Able to analyze a situation, identify root causes, then recommend corrective and preventative actions.
- Ability to compose all types of writing for varied audiences on demand.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented, flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships at all organization levels.
- They should be extremely proactive, responsible, detail-oriented and demonstrate a high-level of 'scrappiness'.
Nice to have:
- Proven Instructional Systems Design ability, with experience in applied cognitive science, design/development of learning solutions, change management, systems development, or organizational development.