Training and Development Training Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT LEADER FINANCIAL SERVICES
This position is responsible for the effective development and coordination of training and development activities for both new and existing employees company-wide. The position offers an opportunity to lead the education strategy development; implementation and administration with focus in our Default servicing areas including the creation and enhancement of our new hire programs, continuing education curriculum, assessment establish and drive internal compliance controls, regular auditing and change management processes pertaining to education policies & procedures, and client specific updates to all training content and manuals. Ensures that SOP's are followed and upheld.
* Strategic and tactical oversight of an enterprise wide learning and education delivery platform - Learning Management System to include: managing of traditional hardware/software upgrades, system integration efforts associated with the LMS/ADP and any/all regular activity vital to the operation of the platform
* Liaise with Corporate Legal and Compliance departments to ensure training content and materials as well as established P&P's conform to compliance/regulatory standards, and to mitigate audit and regulatory risk. Follow up to ensure all documents are turned around in a timely manner and delivered/communicated to all necessary departments
* Education & Design Management
* Manage a team of training specialists, ensuring performance goals are met and growth opportunities are afforded
* Initiate, prioritize, plan, execute and monitor all education projects in collaboration with our business partners
* Promote the philosophy that Education is a support role to the company, and the Education area will act in a Customer Centric Manner to ensure expectations and satisfaction to all internal and external customers
* Drives corporate-wide education design efforts through the implementation of blended learning and multi-media (e-learning) development solutions. Ensures that all education is performance based, practical and supports the key learning objectives and business needs established. Provides reports to senior management on results and impact to properly evaluate practices.
* Responsible for the design, development and management of the implementation of our online education programs and technologies.
* Maintain daily training schedules and training class participation for the Learning Management System (LMS).
* Facilitate a bi-annual survey on the learning technologies and overall education performance as it relates to online instruction and technologies
* Identify appropriate revisions to training materials and interface between trainees and managers for ongoing training needs assessments and audit checks
* Identify development needs and provide support to existing employees in all lines of business
* Design company-wide training tools in response to industry changes
* Recommend and provide Train the Trainer opportunities
* Lead computer based training efforts
* Observe and make recommendations on all program design and delivery methods
* Assist in the development, facilitation and evaluation of corporate wide initiatives for all areas of the company
* Department Management program delivery from new hire to continued education, instructional design and leadership programs in a fast paced, ever changing environment
* Led and/or been part of managing a learning management system implementation/onboarding exercise with proven ability to manage all of the administrative functions required day today for the business
* Additional experience with centralizing various processing functions, managing high priority multi-faceted projects and working MIS (information technology) solutions
* Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to meet and exceed business objectives
* Contact Center experience
* Expanded knowledge and experience of instructional design methodologies, adult learning principles and LMS technologies
* Mortgage banking industry experience is a plus
* Proven ability to communicate effectively
* Proven experience in evaluating both learning and operational programs and processes
* Flexibility and adaptability a must