This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Our Transaction Management team helps clients strategist, evaluate and execute real estate transactions to meet their business and occupancy needs. Our Transaction Manager will manage and execute lease and/or capital transactions while fostering client relationships and business growth. S/He will be responsible for preparing regular reporting, analyses, budgets, cash flow forecasts, memorandum documenting significant client issues and strategic planning. S/He will work primarily on straightforward projects or in a support role on more complex projects. S/He Works independently or as part of a team; will occasionally supervise or manage the workload of Analysts and other duties as assigned. S/He will also work on and will be asked to direct special projects/assignments as needed. Our Transaction Manager will manage and work with professionals across a wide variety of disciplines and business units.
Manage Client Relationships
* Assume key transaction responsibilities for strategic clients
* Provide advice on client transactions
* Attend regular client meetings and conference calls
* Improve client transaction management processes
* Work directly with clients/team members to resolve financial model, transaction and landlord issues
* Manage building tours with the team/client
* Manage transaction reporting to the clients
* Independently manages and executes small and mid-size transactions with high level of proficiency and knowledge; assist with managing and executing large, complex transactions
* Delivers measurable value by negotiating favorable economic and flexible lease terms for the client.
* Work with IT to customize reports, dashboards and analytics specific to account team usage
* Assist Client in completing a large number of transactions annually and independently execute lease and capital transactions of all types and sizes while adhering to Jones Lang LaSalle s and the Client s processes and standards for expertise and professionalism
* Actively monitor progress of assigned transactions
* Collect client requirements, obtain market data, review market reports, retain real estate broker partners nationally, oversee site selection and site evaluation, create requests for proposals (RFP s), negotiate letters of intent, leases, purchase and sale agreements, and prepare approval packages for client s senior management
* Develop occupancy cost savings strategies, develop and evaluate alternative occupancy solutions and financial structures and refine existing transaction processes and procedures
* Review commission invoices for accuracy and progress on payment; review Dealio for accuracy and assure it is updated regularly
* Establishes strong trusted relationships
* Proactively assists clients in managing real estate portfolio to achieve cost reduction, financial occupancy optimization, monetization, and other client goals
* Monitors and evaluates implementation programs against strategies and provides timely reporting of the effectiveness of strategy against implementation
* Evaluate client building alternatives
* Evaluate lease options
* Track transactions on web based applications
* Prepare detailed analysis, including NPV cash flows
* Prepares complex financial analyses (e.g. headquarters, master plans, lease backs, etc.)
* Integrates complex occupancy scenario planning into financial analysis
* Review, understand and abstract complex real estate documents as part of the team s underwriting and due diligence process
* Writes lease summaries and abstracts
* Updating reports, presentations, and analyses
* KPI tracking
* General and ad hoc reporting as needed to support transaction activities
* Financial accounting and reporting
* Prepare commission invoices and track payment
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Finance, or Real Estate.
* Min: 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years as a Transaction Manager and prior at least 2-3 years as a Senior, Real Estate Analyst
* Knowledge of real estate leases and accounting procedures
* Analytical ability, both financial and qualitative
* Advanced computer skills (MS Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook)
* Presentation skills
* Modeling complex occupancy scenarios, including multi-facility consolidations, city plans and metro area consolidations
* Attention to detail
* Organization Skills
* Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
* Negotiation, Leasing and Interpersonal skills
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job: 41836BR
In support of Adventist Health s Mission To share God's love by providing physical, mental and spiritual healing JLL is currently seeking a Sr. Facilities Manager for a hospital in Glendale, CA
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit