This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/13/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
The Transaction Manager provides ongoing management of
real estate transaction activities in a defined market.
The Transaction Manager s responsibilities will include,
but not be limited to, oversight of the entire
transaction process from client project approval through
delivery and close out process, coordination with
internal client teams, and management of field brokerage
professionals. The Transaction Manager will also serve
as the in-house point-of-contact for clients, brokers,
and others to collect or to provide information on all
Essential Job Duties:
1. Working closely with brokers, participate in and
strategize for formal presentations (RFP's) for
various Private and Institutional (REIT, Pension
Fund, etc.) clients.
2. Working closely with brokers, manage entire
marketing, negotiation, due diligence and closing
process of multiple listings with major national and
3. Identify and approach prospective
sellers/investors/purchasers of multifamily assets
in target market.
4. Identify multi-family assets (150 units and above,
Development sites, etc.) for potential disposition
using various forms of research.
5. Conduct formal property tours with national clients
on a regular basis.
6. Organize transaction documents, assemble and track
due diligence items on properties during the
7. Provide assistance and leadership support to
investment analysts and marketing personnel.
8. Respond to prospective purchasers' information
requests (i.e., send updated financials, sales
master, pipeline, detailed underwriting questions).
9. Conduct in-depth market research, cutting edge
analysis and underwriting for a full range of
multifamily assets types including existing
apartment properties (over 150 units), land
development, fractured condominiums, for some of the
largest owners of multifamily properties in the U.S.
10. Demonstrate understanding of operations, rent roll
and operating statement analysis, DCF modeling and a
range of finance (debt/equity) options.
11. Assist in the research, drafting and proof reading
of marketing proposals, investment offerings and
presentations for national and regional clients.
12. Assist in research, analysis, drafting and proof
reading of various research assignments, market
"white" papers, etc. Must demonstrate a broad and
specific knowledge of macro and micro elements
affecting multifamily industry locally and
13. Update various informational spreadsheets and
database files including sales and development
14. Oversee analyst and marketing personnel's
research, underwriting and analysis.
Skills, Education And Experience:
* Bachelor s degree in business or real estate.
* Real estate sales associate license required.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including
proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
* High degree of professional customer service to both
internal and external parties.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, M/F/D/V Requirements:
Req. Code : 3839
% of Travel Required : 40-50%