Transfer Pricing Senior Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
A STS Transfer Pricing Senior Associate is responsible for utilizing research skills and working with tax software applications to prepare simple tax returns. In this role, the STS Transfer Pricing Senior Associate will be charged with gathering client information for appropriate tax filings and preparing tax accrual work papers, participating in the tax planning process and recognizing and communicating potential risks.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Economics Finance or other relevant field required
- Advanced degree preferred
- More than (2) years of prior work experience required
- At least one (1) year or prior experience working within a transfer pricing practice required
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with review of tax provisions from a transfer pricing perspective preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Prior exposure to SP Compustat, Moody s RiskCalc, 10-K Wizard, ktMINE, and other financial databases products is preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and basic research skills
- Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships with client personnel
- Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels
- Intermediate understanding of the technical and practical issues and opportunities regarding one or more areas of taxation
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of general calculations and cause / effect for taxable conditions on clients and the potential tax issues
- Experience working on different types of analysis across a number of industries.
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability