Transformation Business Partner 8/20/2016
Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Minnesota
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description Summary
This role will support BCBSMN and HMHS, our Client Partner, in a multi-year health plan partnership. The role will be responsible for successfully managing the terms and the conditions of the agreement between HMHS and BCBSMN. The person will monitor the contractual relationship and obligations. The role will be responsible to have a complete understanding of the contract, including what is in and out of scope. This job will also be involved in facilitating contracting, statements of work, change orders, and other contracting matters. In this role the incumbent will negotiate with HMHS, partner with functional and tower leaders across BCBSMN, including finance, legal and business development on contract implications.
* Support the business in managing to existing contract terms and requirements and developing new contracts and addendum where appropriate including statements of work and change orders.
* Be the liaison between the divisions and HMHS.
* Serve as the advocate for BCBSMN's position.
* Operationalize contract terms and provide oversight of contractual relationship and structures to support the development of new contracts and addendums where appropriate
* Support leadership in establishing processes, governance and communication, where appropriate, in alignment with contract terms. Will lead contract management process; such as master services agreement, statements of work, amendments, updates and compliance to terms and service level agreements. Will manage compliance to the contract for the organization all while creating a culture of trust and understanding across business areas. Utilize business modeling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables.
* Lead and facilitate decision making process regarding change order and statement of work discussions with finance and tower or business leaders in alignment with contract terms.
* Support leadership in managing benefits resulting/expected from the ASP agreement Possess an understanding of all aspects of program management and actively consult with team members to ensure adherence to contract terms and financials across domains.
* Responsible to work with all areas of the business and work collaboratively with leadership in Business Development, Legal, Audit, Finance, Operations, Vendor Management, Communications, Facilities, and strategic partner leadership to successfully manage the terms and agreements of the contract with HMHS.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business administration or related field
* 8 plus years of healthcare, legal or related business experience
* 3 years of project lead experience.
* Broad experience including legal, business development and vendor management domains
* Experience working in a matrix environment
* Deep understanding of the legal agreement and contract terms and experience partnering with finance on contract implications, operational processes and performance
* Understand and navigate complexities associated with legal, compliance and contracting language
* Influences and cultivates relationships with key leaders throughout the organization; develops and manages appropriate executive relationships to leverage and support contract management in a complex matrixed environment
* Collaborates across business areas and teams in Operations, Finance, Business leadership, and other departments; engages the appropriate internal resources necessary to execute the contractual relationship and obligations.
* Ensures contract management issues are monitored and addressed while creating a culture of trust and understanding across business lines
* Exercises excellent communication and influencing skills in verbal, written and presentation deliverables; communicates complex or technical information effectively with various levels of leadership
* Exhibits strong presentation skills, diplomacy, executive presence and expertise necessary to be viewed with confidence by senior leadership
Preferred JD degree
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic.