Transformation Consultant, Business Consulting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
SDLC Partners, L.P.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW
We are growing! SDLC Partners is the business minded, tech savvy, people-driven alternative to large professional services organizations. We deliver unique solution to our customers in the areas of process improvement, analytics, and technology solutions. We combine Business and I.T. to serve as the "execution partner of choice" for improving speed to market, reducing costs, and enhancing quality. We have been recognized by the Pittsburgh Technology Council, the Pittsburgh Business Times, and Inc. Magazine as one of the region's fastest growing consulting firms for the past three years, SDLC is continuously looking for talent that fit our culture and core values.
As part of one of the region's fastest growing consulting firms, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the client's proprietary systems.
* Assess process strengths and weaknesses utilizing complex analysis techniques, including senior & operating management focused interviews, analytical procedures, benchmarking of leading practices across the business, and external research to determine optimal techniques for improving effectiveness and efficiency of business operations
* Define the AS-IS processes and develop TO-BE processes
* Perform top-down risk assessments and develop internal control frameworks for TOBE processes.
* Manage system selection and Request for Proposal (RFP) processes
* Analyze, design, and develop clients' proprietary IT systems by gathering requirements using Rational Requisite Pro, modeling solutions using UML technologies such as MS Sharepoint for workflow management and version control
* Devise enhancements and tracking defects of the existing systems utilizing Rational ClearQuest
* Study client's existing relational database management systems and analyze the data to customize optimum solutions
* Carry out systems' study and analysis to ensure flexibility of the client's software systems
* Education - Master's degree in Computer Science or related field (or a Bachelor's degree in the same disciplines with seven (7) years of past progressively responsible employment experience in the position offered or in a directly related position)
* Experience - 5+ years of experience in the position offered or a directly related position
* Specialized Knowledge (preferred) -
* Utilization of Oracle, MS SQL, MS Access, UML, MS SharePoint, Test Manager, Rational Requisite Pro, and Rational ClearQuest
* Additional Qualifications -
* Experience working as a Consultant within a healthcare, banking, financial services or retail environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
* Strong skills in analysis, problem solving, communication, documentation and critical thinking o Self-starter, ability to project manage work and work of others