Transportation Administrator II
This position will be responsible for the day to day processing of all freight bills across all of Americas division. Transportation Americas, (North America, Canada, Mexico and LATAM) Division, including vendor and transportation from manufacturing sites. Responsibility for timely processing with our 3rd Party Freight payment vendor of 2.2 million domestic and international shipments/yr.
* Collaborates daily with our freight pay provider to give guidance on AP processing and open issues.
* Liaises between the assigned Tyco businesses and freight pay provider.
* Collaborates internally with various levels of the organization to address freight pay provider roadblocks through resolution.
* Troubleshoots invoices and works on a daily basis with business units, Accounting and freight pay provider to ensure accurate funding of freight pay accounts.
* Ensures timely and accurate processing of all invoices.
* Reconciles freight bill, checks funding balances, follows up on discrepancies, and maintains vendor files.
* Identifies exceptions and ways to reduce cost through reduced handling of freight bills.
1-3 yrs. experience in an accounting or finance background
4 yr. University Degree
Ability to communicate and clearly articulate exceptions to other key business leaders in the company.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, JDE, SAP.