We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
The Transportation Analyst's primary focus is supporting the day-to-day analytical requests of both internal and external clients to the Radial Transportation and Logistics team. This is an excellent opportunity to use data analysis, written communication, and coordination skills to present strong and innovative transportation solutions to senior management and prospective clients. This individual will work directly with the Senior Manager of Transportation and Logistics and will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with several departments across the organization including, Client Services, Finance and Sales. S/he will develop and implement data collection and analysis efforts, implement and use simulation models, and analyze the impacts and benefits of transportation investments and/or changes considered by the organization. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working in a dynamic environment supporting an e-commerce or transportation function, have familiarity with domestic and international small parcel providers, demonstrate the ability to construct detailed financial models and clearly communicate the underlying assumptions and results. Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Logistics or Management is preferred.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support external and internal clients with detailed costing analysis surrounding company provided Transportation solutions
* Develop and implement transportation reporting metrics to identify key trends and provide insightful analysis to key stakeholders
* Analyze client invoicing for accuracy and identify potential issues prior to delivery of invoices
* Bachelor's DegreeRequired
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Access, Excel and/or other modeling tools
* 3 to 5 years of experience in transportation role supporting analytics or sales efforts
* Good presentation skills
* Ability to react quickly and works well in a dynamic environment
* The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background with the ability to think quickly and adapt to change.