Travel Trainer 8/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requirements:
- Qualified candidates must have a High School diploma or GED
- 2 years of prior customer service experience phone and data entry required
- Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines and covered services a plus
- Superior customer service and phone skills; strong problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Exemplary soft skills to include, but not limited to, excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to set and meet realistic cost saving goals.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets showing 12-month goal projects and cost savings.
- Ability to accurately type 35+ words per minute, and ability to work independently or with a team a must
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Some office, most offsite in members homes.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
*Reliable transportation is required*
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. The Company's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, the Company manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing the Company to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks full time Public Transit Specialists to work in the Transportation Department of our call center.
The Public Transit Specialist is responsible for identifying clients that meet the criteria for using the Mass/Public Transit system. This position will report to the Network Development Manager and will work closely with the Transportation department to ensure smooth coordination of the potential clients to public transportation. This position will maintain an open line of communication with superiors and co-workers, recipients, facilities, and public transit systems. This position is required to remain knowledgeable of public transit bus routes and time schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies potential Medicaid recipients/ clients that meet the criteria for using the Public Transit system
- Schedules and conducts face to face interviews with members to assist in application process
- Works closely with the Transportation department to ensure smooth coordination of the potential clients to the bus
- Maintains an open line of communication with superiors and co-workers, facilities and public transit systems
- Remains knowledgeable of Public Transit Bus Routes and schedules
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets showing 12 month goals and projected cost savings
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Travel 80% within the State of Missouri with expense reimbursement
LogistiCare is an equal opportunity employer.