Travel and Expense Coordinator
Description To manage key administrative activities in support of the Performance Management function in alignment with Company goals.
* To audit, approve and process all team member expenses through an automated system.
* To manage rejection/approval process in a way that supports expeditious reimbursement to the team.
* To manage all requests and bookings for all team vacations.
* To compile and reset tracking methods on an annual basis.
* To maintain team member data in this area.
* To coordinate all associated travel arrangements in support of PM candidate interviews.
* To coordinate necessary travel and process all related expenses for new hire training candidates.
* To manage all data input into appropriate systems relating to goals, mid-year and annual performance review data across PM function.
* 5-10 years experience in similar role/background.
* Demonstrable background in working in/with large teams and managing multiple activities for such.
* Associates Degree or equivalent OR more than 15+ years of experience in similar roles/background.
* Must be fluent in Microsoft Office excel critical.
* Must have high attention to detail.
* Must have effective communication skills both verbally and in written form.
* Must have strong background in excel and other software management systems.
Primary Location:US-IL-Oakbrook Terrace-1901 S Meyers Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor