This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 4/13/2017
Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
ModSpace seeks a qualified Treasury Analyst for our treasury team supporting North American operations from our Berwyn, PA headquarters (suburban Philadelphia). ModSpace has 80+ locations across the US and Canada.
The Treasury Analyst has day-to-day responsibilities in connection with cash and debt management for the US and Canadian Operations. The Treasury Analyst will report directly to the Manager of Financial Operations. Successful performance of this role will be based upon efficient and timely execution and optimization of liquidity inclusive of U.S. and Canadian Operations.
Position Responsibilities include:
* Wire and ACH execution responsibility with the Company s Treasury Function, including facilitation of requests and approvals within the Company s scope of authority
* Daily cash management, monitoring, and reporting
* Monitor revolving debt facility, as well as provide borrowing and repayment recommendations to the Manager of Financial Operations
* Responsible for general ledger posting of cash, interest and debt activity
* Performs monthly interest and debt reconciliations
* Preparation of the Company s borrowing base certificate
* Assistance with the unapplied cash reduction project
* Assistance in analyzing cash management bank fees
* Assist accounting with bank account reconciliations
* Backup for Accounts Receivable representative duties
* Other special projects, reporting, and analysis as required
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a treasury, accounting, or finance function
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ambitious, goal-orientated and self-motivated
* Highly organized with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment and as an individual contributor
* Forward-thinking, results-oriented approach
All ModSpace team members must have:
* PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
* A drive to provide world-class customer service
* Ability to work in a team environment
* The highest levels of integrity
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
For the latest updates, follow ModSpace on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ModSpaceCareers and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ModSpace
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of valuable employee benefits.
Not only do we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, but also the following programs which are fully company paid:
* Paid Time Off - 20 days per year to start plus holidays
* Tuition Reimbursement (up to established/US Federal pre-tax limit)
* Basic life/AD&D
* Dependent Life Insurance
* Short-term disability
* Long-term disability
* Business travel accident coverage
* Employee Assistance Program
In addition, employees may take advantage of numerous optional benefits, including:
* 401(k) plan with employer contribution (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Supplemental life insurance (individual & dependent)
* Flexible spending accounts (US)
* Company-Wide Wellness programs
Come build your future with ModSpace.
With over 40 years of history and locations across North America, ModSpace is the premier provider of modular space solutions to a well-diversified client group including the commercial, construction, education, health care, and government segments. Our value proposition varies across segments and customers, meeting needs for quality control, speed to market, temporary facilities or facilities which can relocate to meet changing needs. As an employer and a business partner, we are committed to the highest levels of quality, integrity, teamwork and customer excellence.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.