This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONGensler is one of the world s leading design firms, with over 5,100 staff in 46 locations around the world. Our vision is simple: To create a better world through the power of design. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage. At Gensler, you will be part of a creative, collaborative finance team dedicated to innovative problem solving and service excellence.
Gensler is seeking a full-time Treasury Analyst to join the corporate finance team in San Francisco. In this newly created position, you will assist in the day to day operations of a world-class global treasury team, where attention to detail, organization, and a deep passion to learn will be keys to success. In addition to your ability to work collaboratively across different teams, you have a hunger to grow in the areas of cash, banking, foreign exchange, cash flow forecasting/modeling, hedging, and working with treasury software tools.
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related subject
* 1 2 years general finance or treasury experience
* Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Experience with Kyriba Treasury Software a major plus
* Organization, project management, communication and collaboration skills
What You Will Do
* Monitor global cash balances daily and make recommendations to Treasury Manager on cash transactions
* Working in Kyriba, Vision (ERP), and various treasury software, prepare daily and monthly cash and FX reports
* Create cash and derivative related accounting entries as needed
* Interact professionally and serve as a liaison between Gensler and our key banking partners and vendors
* Monitor bank related fees and expenses, and assist in managing a global treasury budget
* Assist in monitoring debt transactions, letters of credit, and performing quarterly bank covenant analysis
* Administer and manage a global purchasing card (P Card) program; including responding to daily requests for new cards, limit adjustments, and reports and analysis as needed
* Assist treasury team with global entity funding needs and cash repatriation strategies
* Analyze intercompany balances and recommend transactions to satisfy balance and aging requirements
* Assist in managing Gensler s global cash forecasting program: gather information from regions, update forecasts, perform BvA analysis, and help to constantly improve the process
* Open and close bank accounts as needed, update signatories, and respond to various compliance requests
* Complete international research as needed to include banking strategy, foreign currency issues, contract structuring, and payment acceptance
* Create policy and procedure documents to assist in building a comprehensive treasury operations manual
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions and hackathons, to Well-being Week, our offices reflect our teams diverse interests.
We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Rewards and Recognition
Gensler has been recognized as a leader in the ENR "Top 500 Design Firms and "Top 150 Global Design Firms", the Architectural Record "Top 150 Architectural Firms", BD+E #1 International Architecture Firm and #1 Green Building Architecture Firm, and the Interior Design "Top 100 Giants".
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Gensler will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.