Treasury Analyst, Senior 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TREASURY ANALYST, SENIOR
Our client, a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services for upstream field development worldwide is looking for an experienced Treasury Analyst, Senior to join their team in Houston, TX. A major player in more than 16 countries across the world, with a locally focused and globally integrated resources including more than 11,000 employees.
Are you tired of not having your recommendations and suggestions implemented Do you feel that you are not really part of the team that is driving business forward Have your personal and professional growth curve started to flatten out If the answer is yes to any of these questions, maybe is time to take a hard look at a better career, not just another job. Come help our client provide services to variety of clients including national and major energy companies.
Their Senior Treasury Analyst assist with the day-to-day global financial risk management hedging transactions in FX and Commodities for the company within North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Support Sr. Treasury Manager with regard to interest rate, commodity and foreign exchange risk hedging. Assist in determining the appropriate global strategy for these risks by monitoring and analyzing markets and presenting solutions on a global basis and has responsibilities for maintaining global ISDA/CSA credit lines and monitoring counterparty risk.
THEIR SENIOR TREASURY ANALYST:
* Works with global business units on identifying, quantifying, and forecasting commodity, interest rate and foreign exchange risk.
* Develops strategies to manage these risks under the guidance of internal risk management policies and procedures, as well as SFAS 133 and Sarbanes-Oxley.
* Stays abreast of financial market developments by working with investment banking partners and other sources. Responsible for capital markets modeling and credit facility reporting.
* Executes commodity, foreign exchange and interest rate hedges (e.g. forwards, options, commodity swaps, interest rates swaps, and cross-currency swaps) as needed.
* Prepares reports on hedging strategies for senior management on a regular basis, including primary lead on preparing and presenting to the respective risk management committees.
* Analyzes and forecasts impact that changes in commodity prices, foreign exchanges rates, and interest rates will have on the corporate results.
* Works with the Sr. Treasury Manager and Treasurer on financing and refinancing projects.
* Prepares debt covenants compliance certificates to credit facility banks.
* Liaises with domestic and international cash management financial institutions. Resolves banking related issues that originate at the company. Leads and conduct meetings to cultivate relationships between the company and financial institutions.
* Leads and/or participate in corporate special projects to develop or improve areas of cash management.
* Prepares company dashboard reports of Treasury Operations related activity.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Economics
* Minimum 3+ years of work related experience with a Fortune 500 company or global investment bank.
* Must have strong financial risk management background including understanding the use of options
* Must have a strong track record of managing financial risk for a multi-national corporation or an investment bank
* Practical experience building and implementing statistical risk management techniques, such as VaR or Monte Carlo.
* MBA OR CFA
* Quantum and/or Bloomberg systems experience
America At Work is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, religion, race, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status