Treasury & Financial Management Analyst - Warsaw, NY (220 Liberty Street)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Financial Institutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Functions: The major duties of the job that constitute the fundamental tasks and or responsibilities of the position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Maintains the systems, data and analytical modeling of the Company s interest rate risk. Develops scenarios, reports and recommendations for senior management.
2. Performs the Cash Administrator functions on a regular basis, including determining the Bank s daily cash position ensuring required reserve targets and correspondent bank balances are maintained, decisioning over investing and borrowing funds completed in accordance with Bank policy, and reporting of the Bank s liquidity position on a daily basis.
3. Prepares, performs and distributes financial analysis related to the Treasury, Municipal, and CDARS/ICS lines of business.
4. Applies analytical research and assistance to Finance staff in developing in-house profitability reporting on a fully allocated, co-terminous funds transfer priced basis.
5. Assists with external reporting including both SEC and bank regulatory report preparation on an as needed basis.
6. Assists with internal financial analysis, including but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting and capital planning on an as needed basis.
7. Gathers and reviews information for Treasury and Finance related vendors for GLBA compliance in conjunction with the departments and Vendor Management Specialist.
8. Demonstrates the standards and principles of the Five Star Bank experience in every interaction with internal and external customers and associates. Incorporates the high performance behaviors of teamwork, leading by example and service in every facet of work.
9. This job description is not exhaustive. The Treasury & Financial Management Analyst may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Prior Experience:
Required: Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics Years: 1+ Type: Business, Accounting, or Finance experience
Preferred: MBA or Master s Degree in Accounting or Finance Years: 2+ Type: Business, Accounting, or Finance experience
Licenses or Accreditation:
1. Possess knowledge of Finance and Accounting concepts and a strong business acumen
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact positively and professionally with all levels of staff and management
3. Understanding of internal control, audit methods, core business procedures, risks and related exposure
4. Analytical ability to interpret data and present it in a meaningful and easily understood form while providing recommendations
5. Possess a high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy
6. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines.
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn and utilize new existing banking, accounting, and reporting and planning software applications
1. Able to regularly sit for prolonged periods of time
2. Extensive computer usage is required
3. Occasional travel within bank footprint
Note: At a later stage in the application process, applicants may be required to provide information about their criminal conviction history, if any, and to authorize the procurement of a consumer report that will contain, among other things, information about criminal conviction history. Except as required by applicable law, past criminal convictions will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment, and Five Star Bank will only consider such history in accordance with applicable law. Please be advised, however, that federal law prohibits Five Star Bank from employing any person who has been convicted of any criminal offense involving dishonesty or a breach of trust or money laundering, or has agreed to enter into a pretrial diversion or similar program in connection with a prosecution for such offense unless the FDIC has provided prior written consent.
EXTERNAL POSTING FOR
Five Star Bank and its subsidiaries is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call Human