Treasury Management SME
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
NTT Data Consulting Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
At NTT DATA Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Consulting currently seeks a Wholesale Banking Products SME to join our team in Charlotte, NC
Wholesale Banking Products SME
This role requires a well- rounded skill set in Banking, Technology, and Data.
-3 + years of prior Global Commercial/Wholesale Banking experience
-2+ years of experience in one or more of the following product areas: Deposits; Liquidity; Cash and Cash Equivalents; Payments; Receivables; Commercial Card; Trade
-5+ years of experience in the consulting industry
-5+ years of experience working as a Data/Business Analysis
*Note: This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
-Detailed understanding of Treasury related products
-Understanding in one or more areas of Wholesale Banking including but not limited to Mandates/Control Functions: Capital Reporting; Balance Sheet Management; ; Corporate Treasury; Compliance / AML; Liquidity Risk Management
-Analyze Use Cases; Data Modeling Support; Evangelize Data Provisioning from Authorized Data Source (ADS); Initiate Discussions with Down Stream consumers of our Treasury ADS (TrADS) Data; Assist Business Analyst with Requirements including Data Transformation requirements
-General Ledger Reconciliation:
o Data Extraction, Analysis, and Matching to balance GL postings against debit; d credit balances for each GL account.
o Provide results and process steps for coding input to automated GL recon tool Frontier
o Provide GL recon documentation evidence for ADS Certification
• Strong analytical thinking and technology expertise.
• Data Management understanding that enables candidate to provide input to target platform design)
• Demonstrated ability to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, and use-case creation, and joint collaboration sessions with business, IT, Subject Mater Experts, in order to provide solutions that meet business and user needs.
• Should be adept in creating requirement, process and procedure documentation.
• Must be able to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, and work independently with users to define concepts while under direction of project managers.
• Must have strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, translate them into application, and functional specifications, and manage changes to the specifications and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group are critical to success in this position.
• Light project management skills are also a plus.
• Analyze business operations to understand their strengths / weaknesses and determine opportunities to improve / automate processes and functions.
• Ability to work in a virtual environment if needed
• Ability to work in a changing and ambiguous environment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance