Treasury Management Support - Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Treasury Management Support Lead primary responsibility is to manage the Treasury Management Support team at the Bridge Bank San Jose location and serve as the supervisor's backup. This position will lead a group of 4-5 Treasury Management Support Officers in their roles as call center support to the Bridge Bank clients and relationship managers related to treasury management products. This lead role will provide aggregated reporting to the Treasury Management Support Supervisor as well as line leadership covering the product knowledge and policies that the organization follows. The team lead will ensure all the appropriate reporting to the customers and relationship managers covering all client requests are effectively executed and delivered.
* Oversees and manages the process of support requests from relationship managers or clients.
* Leads the team that assists all clients with day-to-day support to clients.
* Randomly samples calls and emails to ensure the team is providing superior client service and following policies and procedures.
* Supports the TM support team with follow-up with relationship managers for any related pending items or required approvals.
* Follows up with clients/relationship managers for any major pending items escalated by the team.
* Works with the TM Manager to develop a training knowledge base and employee development.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of seven (7) years work related experience.
* Work related experience must consist of Treasury Management services including implementation, product knowledge, in-depth specialty software knowledge, and experience in the financial services industry.
* Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
* Prior supervisor/management experience required.
* Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
* Bachelor's Degree (BA) or equivalent from a four year college or university preferred but not required.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257