Treasury Management Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Treasury Management Support Specialist is the first contact for clients calling and emails as it relates to all depository services offered by the Bank including but not limited to New Accounts, Online Banking, SDE, Positive Pay, Bill Pay, Correspondent Bank relationships, etc. Proficient in all product knowledge that supports the Depository Services Group. Ongoing communication updates with RM regarding current and future client status and requests. Ensure that client service, whatever that may look like, is the top priority for both you as well as any other members within the Treasury Management Support, even if it is not within any defined job description.
* Participates in relationship calls with Relationship Managers
* Explains and demonstrates Treasury Management Services Products
* Ongoing management of clients needs including making recommendations to Treasury Management Sales and RM as it relates to new or existing products and services
* Assists internal and external clients with account discrepancies, authentication and research
* Cross trains other members of the Treasury Management Support on an ongoing basis
* Daily updates with other Treasury Management Support team members on critical day to day status of clients
* Understands and adheres to all Western Alliance Bank policies, procedures and regulatory compliance
* Forwards all completed/reviewed documents to Depository Operations team to schedule and produce all documents needed
* Orders checks, deposit slips, and endorsement stamps per client s request.
* Coordinates additional system implementation/training with Treasury Management Training team, if needed
* Provides support directly within their authority (temporary limit increases, training, password resets, etc.) as it relates to all Treasury Management Services products
* Engages Deposit Product Operations for any complex technical support or potential system issues
* Provides support to bank clients that have corporate credit cards research, fraud, technical support, system questions, password resets, etc.
* Communicate critical issues to relationship manager team as it relates to client system issues.
* Assists with first time recipient wire verifications
* Process requests from ACH operations for prefunding over limit inquires
* Advises clients of incoming wire service messages received from the Wire operations team
* Coordinates with process support team on positive pay timing resolves undecisioned exceptions
* Coordinates with RDC reversals and rejects with the clients
* Bachelor Degree preferred or High School Diploma with at least 6 years of related experience
* 3 to 5 years commercial bank operations and/or cash management experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257