Treasury Management Verification Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Treasury Services Verification Analyst's primary responsibility is to work with Treasury Services Processing Team to ensure accurate and timely verification of completed client profiles for on-line products and services. Provides support within the group to ensure policies and procedures are followed and SLA deadlines are met daily. Works closely with Treasury Services Processing Team on resolving any discrepancies, issues and errors found during verification process for timely and accurate resolution.
* Receive data verification packet from Processing team which consists of all source documentation pertaining to New Client, New Deposit Accounts and all Treasury Management product setup.
* Perform verification of all data that was boarded onto each of the different core product systems according to source information received as it relates to requests for adds, changes, deletes to a client profile.
* Identify any discrepancies or errors found and return to Treasury Services Processing Lead for corrections needed.
* Performs all Document Imaging functions pertaining to documents/packets received for data verification for retention.
* Assist internal clients with account research.
* Assist with training of new analyst as needed.
* Understands and adheres to all Bank policies, procedures and regulatory compliance.
* All other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor
* High-school degree or equivalent required; 2 year degree preferred.
* One (1) to three (3) years of Banking and Financial services experience preferred.
* One (1) to three (3) years of customer service experience preferred.
* One (1) to three (3) years of data entry and verification experience preferred.
* Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills required.
* Must be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines based on business needs.
* Intermediate skills in personal computer operation: Microsoft Office products required.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257