This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Arkansas City, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: TRIRIGA CONSULTANT
TYPE OF HIRE: C2C/W2/1099
* Work with business customer and will be studying the existing Tririga landscape on client's environment; Will be responsible for identifying and documenting the applicable Tririga application modules, identifying the corresponding business objects
* Will be responsible for mapping data from legacy applications, to Tririga, building the interfaces, testing, staging and loading the data. devicing the strategy to identify and migrate the user data from Tririga data source, to a new d ta warehouse platform without breaking any of the entity relationship between the data
* Review and identify the duplicate data (Smart Sections) that can be discarded
* Will review the current Tririga Data Source, identify the business object to database table mappings and document the same
* Utilize the Tririga expertise to identify the list of all associations applicable for a given business object, finalize the list of tables and columns that would contain user data i.e. filter out system/Tririga application tables and columns
* Tririga Data Migration specialist, the work involves migrating the data, process it through the business rules and load the staging tables. Complete the testing process, support business validations and move to production in readiness for go-lives across multiple countries.
* Work on interfaces between the data layers, and external applications.
* Legacy application to Tririga integration and data mapping.
* Tririga object creation.
* BS/ MS Engineering with 5 to 12+ years technical expertise in TRIRIGA 10i Application (Real Estate, Facilities, Space Management/CAD, Operation, Maintenance and Sustainability) and TRIRIGA Platform v3.5 development tools
* Thoroughly understands the Tririga data model, relationship between the Tririga Business Objects and the underlying Database tables, specifically for a UDB/DB2 Tririga data source
* Good knowledge on the business objects pertaining to a functional flow (e.g. Facility Management, Contract Management, etc) and ability to identify the list of all associations for a given business object, from the given Tririga data source
* Expertise to understand the IBM Tririga product's features, technology, functions, constraints and limitations and accordingly guide the design and development to minimize configurations and customization
* Expertise in design, development and implementation of data integrations and migration of TRIRIGA application with SAP/ Oracle/ MAXIMO Enterprise Applications
* Working knowledge of RDBMS Platforms and SQL including UDB/DB2 and SQL server