Trouble Resolution Specialist II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job
EarthLink, an original Internet pioneer, has evolved into one of the world s top managed network, security and cloud solution providers. Our people keep us competitive and focused, and we re looking for talented professionals to join our team! Are you passionate about driving transformation* Are you ready to impact how people experience technology in business and as consumers* By joining EarthLink, you will feel energized by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing technology environment, and will gain experience to help you grow personally and professionally.
Service Repair Technician is responsible for taking inbound trouble reports from customers that that flow through the triage process, updating the customer during the repair process (including inbound status calls), working with the internal/external technicians to resolve the problem, and verifying any repairs both via testing and confirming with the customer. The technician will also work directly with equipment vendors, other internal repair teams, NOC, and Engineering. Technicians must be team oriented, have experience in a call center environment, and be able to work with internal and external contacts on behalf of our clients. Technicians must be self-motivated, client centric, and possess the ability to apply dynamic policies and knowledge to resolve complex issues.
* Accountable for managing a daily assigned queue of client trouble tickets and are required to maintain forward momentum of trouble issues until resolution.
* Accountable for responding to client s initial repair calls.
* Accountable for thorough trouble shooting and accurate trouble ticket creation that reflects the minimum data fill needed to resolve client issues.
* Premier Technicians own client communication; set proper expectations and provide regular updates.
* Ownership of client issues until resolution is standard operating procedure.
* Training and certification to keep pace with new products and processes with the organization.
* 2-3 years of experience in Telecommunication Industry.
* 1-3 years of experience in testing and troubleshooting telecommunication transport methods in a helpdesk andor call center environment. CCNA, CCNT preferred
* Experience in customer service/ call center environment.
Associates Degree in related areas minimum, Bachelor s Degree preferred.