Trouble Resolution Specialist 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job
EarthLink, an original Internet pioneer, has evolved into one of the world s top managed network, security and cloud solution providers. Our people keep us competitive and focused, and we re looking for talented professionals to join our team! Are you passionate about driving transformation* Are you ready to impact how people experience technology in business and as consumers* By joining EarthLink, you will feel energized by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing technology environment, and will gain experience to help you grow personally and professionally.
* Handles any customer escalation during their appropriate shift or assigned after hour on-call
* Responsible for balancing workload across the group; this includes ACD calls and trouble tickets.
* Will serve as a technical training resource.
* Responsible for their work queue and are in place to assist in call and ticket prioritization.
* Will provide immediate technical feedback on the floor in the form of on the job training as well as providing quarterly feed back to the Repair Supervisor.
* Responsible for creating and distributing progress reports.
* Demonstrate uncompromised integrity by acting and communicating openly, honestly and fairly in everything you do
* Proactively resolve obstacles that interfere with job performance and/or job satisfaction
* 2+ years of experience as leader with direct reports within the telecommunications industry, LEC/CLEC experience is a plus.
* Strong working knowledge of Hosted PBX, MPLS, VoIP, LAN/WAN infrastructure and other key telecommunications technologies.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relations within Repair and other departments.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Proven ability to multi-task, utilizing time management and work prioritization skills
* Passionate focus on client responsiveness and ability to generate customer confidence
* Meta Switch experience
* General routing and switching experience
* Cisco GSR experience
* Cisco IAD experience
* Adtran IAD experience
* Sip messaging understanding
* Sip CPE understanding
* Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time and perform other basic physical demands of the position as needed.
* Associates Degree with a focus in Business Management or IT or comparable work experience; other technical certifications a plus.