This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., one of the largest metals distributors in the US, is currently seeking a Truck Driver to join our team in Charlotte, NC. Successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Customer deliveries as instructed by management
* Some loading and unloading trucks required
* Vendor pickups
* Industrial lift-truck operation a plus
* Maintain truck & trailer safety as outlined by the FMCSA
* Other duties as specified
* HS Diploma or GED required
* Unexpired Class A CDL truck driver s license
* Valid FMCSA medical card
* 1-3 years flatbed truck driving experience
* Experience making customer deliveries and pick-ups
* Industrial warehouse experience preferred
* Must have clean driving record
* Maintain a neat and orderly appearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.