Truck Driver/ Loader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ThyssenKrupp AG (TK) is a leading global diversified technology and materials group based in Essen, Germany. It has 150,000 employees in over 80 countries developing ideas and innovations into solutions for sustainable progress. In fiscal year 2012/2013, the Group generated sales of over $50 billion.
The company comprises five business areas (BA): Steel Europe, Materials Services, Elevator Technologies, Components Technologies, and Industrial Solutions, which serve clients across the automotive, aerospace, industrial and chemical sectors.
In North America, ThyssenKrupp Group companies offer a range of products and services, including premium carbon steel; high-performance alloys; automotive components and systems; elevators, escalators, moving walks and passenger boarding bridges; and material trading, logistical and industrial services. In fiscal year 2012/2013, ThyssenKrupp companies in Canada, the United States and Mexico employed approximately 20,000 employees and recorded sales of over $10 billion.
ThyssenKrupp Aerospace NA is a subsidiary of the internationally operating ThyssenKrupp Group. We focus on supplying aerospace raw materials and finished parts logistics to the world's leading aerospace companies and their supply chains. Operating from numerous service centers throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific enables us to aggregate demand across a single supply chain on behalf of the world's leading OEM's.
ThyssenKrupp Aerospace N/A is looking for a Truck Driver who will provide timely delivery of product to our customers. Represent ThyssenKrupp Materials, NA in a positive manner by providing customers with quick, precise, helpful, courteous and professional delivery service.
Depending on your shift you will be required to load your truck multiple times
Starting pay is $21.50 with a monthly bonus of 10% (Local Routes Only, 50 miles Radius from Auburn, WA)
Benefits start day one and we offer referral bonuses.
To be considered for this Job, you MUST have:
* CDL class A and 1 year of experience
* Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, climb, reach and lift up to 40 lbs.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Obtain and maintain current certification to operate material handling equipment such as, forklift, side-loader, 4-directional lift, or cherry-picker
We HIGHLY prefer candidates who have:
* 3-5 years driving experience utilizing a flatbed or curtain trailer
You'll be responsible for:
* Verify that correct items are loaded on the truck for delivery
* Perform periodic inspections before, during, and after delivery to ensure the load is properly fastened, secure, and not overweight
* Assist in loading and unloading of trucks. Ensure truck is properly secured and not overweight
* Deliver product and proper paperwork to our customers in a courteous and timely manner
* Ensure that any debris caused by the loading/unloading of truck is cleaned up
* Maintain trucks overall cleanliness, perform required inspections (DOT), and report any issues or damage to department lead or supervisor
* Complete all necessary paperwork daily. This may include, but not limited to, daily logs, inspection logs, delivery receipts, vehicle inspection, hours of service, etc.
* Work closely with the shipping clerk to maintain a lean productive delivery route
* Operate PIT's (forklifts)
* Collect any COD money owed and ensure that money is given to the proper personnel upon return to the plant
* Participate, support, and comply with all Health, Safety, Quality and Lean initiatives and requirements
* Assist in any other duties to support the operations, as requested by supervisor or manager
* Complete all job duties in a manner that does not put him/herself or other individuals in an unsafe situation and wear all PPE (personal protective equipment) when required.
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you
Qualified candidates please apply. Recruiters, Agencies or third parties please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. Only full time positions are available. (Local Candidates Only) Role specific
In return, we offer a competitive compensation plan that includes medical, dental and vision benefits effective on your first day of employment with ThyssenKrupp Aerospace; 401(k) program with match; Generous paid vacation and holidays; option to buy additional vacation days; job training and development; life insurance; short and long term disability; flexible spending accounts; and employee assistance program.
We also value providing employees with various career growth and advancement opportunities.
For more information on ThyssenKrupp Aerospace NA/TMX Aerospace, http://www.tkxaerospace.com.
ThyssenKrupp Materials NA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.