This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 3/25/2017
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., one of the largest metals distributors in the US, is currently seeking a Truck Driver to join our team in XXXX. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager. At Ryerson, we appreciate the value and significance of family and spending time at home. That is why our Drivers only make local deliveries and are home every night.
Roles and responsibilities:
*Customer deliveries as instructed by management
* Loading and unloading of trucks
* Vendor pickups
*Maintain truck and trailer safety as outlined by the FMCSA
*Other job-related duties
HS Diploma or GED required
* Unexpired Class A CDL truck driver s license
* Valid FMCSA medical card
* 1-3 years flatbed truck driving experience
* Experience making customer deliveries and pick-ups
* Must have clean driving record
* Maintain a neat and orderly appearance
* Industrial warehouse experience preferred
* Industrial lift-truck operation a plus
We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.