This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Integrated Power Services
Rock Springs, WY
JOB DESCRIPTIONIntegrated Power Services (IPS) is seeking a Truck Driver for our Rock Springs Service Center. This position will drive a company truck for local and intra-state pick-ups and deliveries as well as pickup supplies and miscellaneous errands as required.
* Responsible for assigning job number and accurately writing up jobs brought in.
* Operate material handling equipment such as fork truck, crane, etc.
* Check each job on truck and compare to shipping instructions as a final check before delivery to customers.
* Responsible for proper loading of truck, tie down and blocking of equipment to prevent damage in shipment.
* As required, performs a wide variety of miscellaneous operations, such as receive and store material, prepare and paint for shipment, packing, crating skidding, preparation of delivery tickets.
Valid Driver's License
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
IPS is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.