Truck Freight Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
TransCore Intelligent Transportation Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
IntelliTrans, LLC a TransCore company and subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Truck Freight Analyst to join our team.
The Truck Freight Analyst, working in a customer facing organization, is responsible for assuring customer satisfaction by providing quality service in the delivery of IntelliTrans truck TMS products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage the truckload tendering process to ensure load coverage
* Match customer load tender requests/needs with approved carriers.
* Manage carriers to supply customer sites with necessary load coverage.
* Escalate truck load coverage issues and participate in emergency coverage planning as required
* Provide customer support for customer after hours, weekends, holidays, in emergencies or as needed.
* Provide Carrier KPI and scorecards to customer and work with customer to identify additional support during seasonal or emergency surges.
* Other duties as assigned
* Travel required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Associate s degree required, Bachelor s Degree preferred
* Excellent phone, oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational and planning skills.
* Ability to work independently yet maintaining internal and customer lines of communication at all times.
* General understanding of motor freight rules and regulations such as but not limited to: Hours of Service, CSA 2010, Safe Stat, SMCSA, Carrier Watch, DOT hazardous materials regulations.
A leader in the transportation industry since 1934, TransCore provides innovative, technical solutions including next generation Open Road Tolling, Intelligent Transportation Systems and Radio Frequency Identification systems that secure access and vehicle registration for airports, hospitals, parking garages, border patrols, trucking fleets and rail carriers. TransCore also operates tolling customer service centers for transportation agencies throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, and Dubai. TransCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Roper Technologies Inc., a diversified growth company in the S&P 500, Fortune 1000 and Russell 1000 indices.
TransCore offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program. Participation is limited to regular full-time employees.
TransCore provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To learn more about TransCore please visit us at www.transcore.com.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered at this time for this position.
All referrals and r sum s are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department. TransCore will not consider unsolicited r sum s from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.