This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for the timely, efficient, and safe loading of domestic and international customer orders onto trucks.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Loads trucks with customer shipments. Builds pallets utilizing boxes being shipped to various shipping zones. Installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
* Disposes of empty boxes, packaging, and shipment material appropriately to maintain safe and clean working conditions.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Knowledge of basic warehousing operations preferred.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Ability to follow instructions, handle multiple assignments. Ability to differentiate hazmat and cooler shipments. Basic reading, writing, math and communication skills.
High school diploma or the equivalent, or comparable work experience.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status..