This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
Ensure external cleanliness of all Waste Industries trucks and other equipment as needed in a safe and efficient manner.
* Clean trucks and equipment using pressure washer in truck bay area.
* Drive trucks from parking spot to wash bay and back in order to facilitate washing
* Perform administrative duties relating to record keeping of work performed.
* Keep truck wash area clean.
* Pick-up parts for mechanics and assist around the shop area
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
* High school diploma or GED desired but not required.
* One (1) to three (3) months' related experience desired, but not required.
* Valid state driver's license
Waste Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their jobs.