Trust Administrative Officer-( Bethesda Financial Center)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Sandy Spring Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONTrust Administrative Officer
For almost 150 years, Sandy Spring Bank has provided outstanding financial services and remained committed to being a strong, local, independent bank. Our community offices throughout Maryland and Northern Virginia serve the unique needs of individuals, businesses and organizations every day.
We are seeking competent, motivated employees who share our commitment to being remarkable. To attract and retain these quality individuals, we provide a market driven salary administration program and a comprehensive benefits package. Sandy Spring takes pride in offering a broad benefits program to its most valuable asset .our staff.
About The Job
Sandy Spring Bank is currently recruiting a Trust Administrative Officer for our office in Bethesda, Maryland. The incumbent independently performs the administration of a book of estate and trust accounts, assists with new business development and helps clients by referring them to other areas of the bank for services and products. If you are the chosen candidate, you will be responsible for:
* A BA in pre-law, paralegal studies, finance or business is required. JD and/or other advanced degree strongly preferred. Job requires a minimum of 2 years of related work experience to include a strong knowledge of the trust services field and an emphasis in estate and trust administration, with relevant principles and issues.
* Work requires regular internal and external contacts to carry out organizational policies and programs. Well-developed interpersonal skills are needed to develop positive rapport with colleagues and clients.
* Ability to express ideas effectively in writing and orally. Ability to draft business correspondence, prepare reports and summarize conclusions and interpret policies.
* Good problem solving skills are required. Problems are technically or administratively varied and require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data from diverse sources.
SPECIFIC PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Work requires reasonable mobility in and around the work area. Ability to use standard computer and phone systems is required.
* Normal office environment where there is almost no discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or other disagreeable elements.
* Work includes little or no potential exposure to hazardous conditions.
* Must be able to travel to remote company and/or client locations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We pay competitively to Market, and offer a 401(k) plan with employer match both pre-and post-tax contributions. We also offer an Employee Stock Purchase Plan along with the following benefits:
Free Banking, including discounts on loans
Paid Time Off
In addition for employees who work 30 hours per week:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Paid Parental Leave
Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Sandy Spring Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive onsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace environment and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with SandySpring Bank, please call our job line at 1-800-399-5919 and select option 5. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Sandy
Spring Bank, please call our job line at 1-800-399-5919 and select option
5. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.