This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Outdoor Attendant is primarily responsible for providing guests with tubing equipment and informing guests of tubing hill rules. Outdoor attendant is also responsible for handling money, informing guests of all packages and services available, ensure the rental wavier is fill out, and signed by guest. This is a fast paced, active front line position.
* Informing Guests of equipment rentals and scheduled activities.
* Informing guests of tubing hill rules.
* Checking paperwork and entering information into RTP.
* Handling money, making change, and posting room charges.
* Cashing out and making drops.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be attentive to detail.
* Must be able to stand continuously.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, sit, and walk up to 30 minutes per hour worked.
* Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment.
* Subject to long periods of walking and standing, indoor and outdoor, with adverse weather conditions.
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: