This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for the supervision, maintenance, and daily operation of winter Stone Pillar facilities including the tubing hill, ice skating rink, and fire pit areas, in addition to all out buildings associated with the area and surrounding grounds. Other duties may include housekeeping at other Resort properties including the Nordic Center/Golf Club.
* Responsible for the daily supervision and operation of the Stone Pillar winter facility
* Schedule, train, and supervise tubing hill/skating rink staff.
* Responsible for the maintenance of the tubing hill and ice skating rink. Act as tubing/skating attendant as needed.
* Responsible for all outside maintenance needs and general upkeep of Stone Pillar related area and grounds.
* Provide housekeeping needs in and around all related facilities
* Act as housekeeping and ground maintenance staff during slow shoulder seasons and summer months.
* Report needs to Recreation Director to order supplies as needed.
* Work closely with other departments to ensure all public and back-of-the-house areas are free of hazards and obstacles to avoid accidents.
* Keep and maintain maintenance logs related to facilities and grounds including plowing/sanding logs, work projects, and work requests.
* Utilize Synergy software systems to ensure efficient and effective completion of all facility related projects.
* Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment, long periods of walking and standing, indoor and outdoor, with adverse weather conditions.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays during winter season.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be willing to take on all aspects of the job during the shoulder seasons.
* Previous cash handling experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: