UAT Tester 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY:
Conducts user acceptance and Technical testing for Sub Ledger Database upgrade and application upgrade releases. Works with IT and business owners to ensure initiatives meet our business goals and issues are identified and resolved.
UAT tester with strong experience in SQL query, UNIX, ALM, Agile
* Conducts User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
* Reviews Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and translates them into testing requirements
* Partners with business owners, Development and Quality Assurance, to ensure UAT milestones are completed accurately and on schedule.
* Selects QA test cases
* Reviews and evaluates test case output
* Tracks and resolves risks, issues, and action items on assigned initiatives throughout UAT cycle.
* Logs defects appearing in test environments, and follows defects through to resolution.
* Coordinates impact analysis of defects, as needed.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
* Bachelor's degree in IT-related field.
* 5-7 years relevant experience. SQL skills and UNIX skills must.
* Exceptionally detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
* Able to work well underdeadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) required.
* Experience in Quality Management processes a plus