UBC - Clinical Educator RN (PDN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 3/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdvance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
The primary function of the Clinical Training Educator is to provide patients, physicians, and health care providers with program-specific trainings, approved materials, and tools to effectively execute a quality clinical process, ensuring that training materials support the desired standard in accordance with company Policy and Procedures, accreditation standards, and program requirements.
* Designs, develops and/or delivers training to address identified needs or gaps in performance or knowledge. Trainings will support patients, physicians, and health care providers by providing recurrent, tactical, customer service and client specific programs which could be delivered through a variety of mediums to support the business need (classroom, webcasts, etc.). Trainings encompass presentations and return demonstrations to ensure level of competency of team members.
* Adheres to all client specific program PSP
* Completes client specific and UBC training programs within timeframe indicated at time of release of training materials. Completes post-training assessment test with mandatory passing score.
* Communicates scheduled dates, reasons for delays, and rescheduling for training activities to operations team assigned to client specific program.
* Completes documentation of training events on client specific program documentation tools and submits within the mandated time frame for the client specific program.
* Participate in cross functional task force and special projects as assigned.
* To regularly liaise with training facilitators and others to ensure alignment of training offerings, tools, and resources.
* Bachelor s degree in nursing or health care science preferred, or 11 14 years of equivalent work experience RN License required
* Five to eight years general nursing experience, three to five of which include healthcare related patient recruiting/training experience. RN licensure in the state(s) of practice required
* Registered Nurse
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software; Competent in Atlas and clinical program
* Ability to analyze and interpret complex data and situations; Ability to structure and develop implementable solutions to business problems; Works effectively across organization and fosters teamwork; Demonstrates ownership of projects and carries responsibility for building strong working relationships with colleagues and customers; Results oriented; Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines; Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; Experience in presenting to a group of people and also 1:1; Preferred experience in continuing education (CE) material development
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.