- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
UBC Eligibility Specialist
Job ID: REQ20002438
The Eligibility Specialist works collaboratively the eligibility team to reach proper solutions for management of all facets of enrollment into ESI s Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) product. This position is responsible for outbound calls for data collection and proper analyzing and processing of data.
* Utilize and understand provider guidance and eligibility processes, in order to make necessary updates to various internal systems required for enrollment into ESI s Prescription Drug Plan.
* Serve as first point of contact for internal clients and members during the enrollment process. Make outbound calls to members to gather Enrollment Data; analyze and process data accordingly. Handle inbound member calls and written correspondence regarding member eligibility. Make independent judgments in order to respond to complex or critical member issues.
* Work collaboratively with Eligibility Systems Analysts, other Eligibility Associates, Eligibility Managers and Account Managers to provide seamless support.
* Identify and escalate repetitive questions and /or problems so that corrective action can be pursued and expedited.
* Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all contacts. This continuously improves the process and reduces potential for legal concerns or payouts.
* Complete other projects and additional duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 3-5 years experience in a customer service setting preferably in a call center environment; Previous experience in the PBM and or Healthcare Industry preferred
* Working knowledge of PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Office and Internet)
* Proven leadership experience preferred; supervisor and/or coaching experience preferred; Ability to work cross-functional to resolve complex client issues; Strong project management and organizational skills; Ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines; Ability to work a flexible schedule; Demonstrated ability to handle internal and external customers in a professional manner; Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learns quickly, solve problems and make decisions; Ability to navigate through multiple systems simultaneously; Ability to act as a company ambassador when interfacing with clients to positively represent ESI s vision, values, and client pledge
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is the leading provider of integrated development and commercial support solutions that deliver evidence of safe use, while optimizing access to mediation and care.
UBC leverages our specialty pharmacy therapy expertise and contracts for specialty pharmacy and specialty distribution services.
UBC's services include reimbursement, patient assistance and alternate funding programs, channel optimization through specialty pharmacy, specialty distribution and 3PL services, Customized clinical adherence and commercialization strategies powered by Express Scripts data.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.