UBC - Field Reimbursement Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003986
The Field Reimbursement
Manager (FRM) serves as the local market coverage and access expert to
minimize reimbursement barriers for patients and providers and optimize
access to products in their assigned areas. The Field Reimbursement
Manager will work closely with internal/external teams, project/product
manager and operations leaders to support targeted accounts for customer
products under both medical and pharmacy benefit designs and will be a
Medicare Part B coverage and policy subject matter expert for their
assigned region. They also develop ethical and customer-oriented
reimbursement tactics, and proactively communicate payer criteria/terms
and practices, as these relate to reimbursement. The FRM will work
closely with State level policy influencers to stay abreast of changes
that can impact clients products.
* Reimbursement expertise on manufacturer products under both medical and pharmacy benefit designs
* Education and support to targeted accounts and HCPs on manufacturers support programs and available patient access services
* Assistance to key accounts to help overcomes access barriers for key client stakeholders
* Professional representation of manufacturer s patient and physician access services
* Collaboration with manufacturer's internal teams to ensure alignment
* A positive impact on the patient journey and the brand experience
* Providing education on the product services to support patient access to therapy
* Developing and executing geographical strategic and tactical plans to meet customer and business needs
* Frequent Interactions with key stake holders in multiple sites of
care including: physician practices, hospitals and other sites of care * Provide information on relevant access topics related to our client s products
* Reviewing patient-specific information in cases where the site has
specifically requested the assistance in resolving any issues or
coverage challenges * Provide feedback to internal manufacturer teams on local payer trends and access issues
* Bachelor s Degree required; degree in Business or Healthcare related
field preferred OR a minimum of 8 years healthcare related
reimbursement experience * Minimum of 4 years of healthcare related reimbursement experience; Nephrology experience greatly preferred
* Project management or account management experience a plus
* Experience in the healthcare industry including, but not limited to
pharmaceutical sales, insurance verification and/or claim adjudication,
physician s office or pharmacy and/or pharmaceutical manufacturers is
preferable. * Must be able to deliver and document benefit investigation outcomes and relay status reports on a regular basis.
* Customer Service experience strongly preferred
* Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities within a changing environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, web meeting)
* Problem solving and decision making skills
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal and self-presentation skills
* Ability to travel a minimum of 60% of time, i.e. 3 days/wk. Flight and car travel required
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is the leading provider of integrated development and commercial support solutions that deliver evidence of safe use, while optimizing access to mediation and care.
UBC leverages our specialty pharmacy therapy expertise and contracts for specialty pharmacy and specialty distribution services.
UBC's services include reimbursement, patient assistance and alternate funding programs, channel optimization through specialty pharmacy, specialty distribution and 3PL services, Customized clinical adherence and commercialization strategies powered by Express Scripts data.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.