UBC Lead Business Intelligence Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Lake Mary, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20002395
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position supports the development and management of reports and data analysis for a Work Area and/or client.
* Analyzes and investigates complex reporting requirements and coordinates with the Requester to clarify details of the reporting request.
* Uses excellent SQL skills to develop the logic for the requested report.
* Designs report using SSRS, or in some cases Tableau, and stores in a central BI SharePoint site.
* Works closely with Analysts and Senior Manager to verify quality of report produced.
* Consults Requester on report definition, collaborates on accuracy of the work performed to the requirements delivered.
* Proactively investigates and identifies internal and client reporting needs and fulfills by advising and consulting business users.
* Performs proactive data analysis, identifying operational improvement opportunities, and makes recommendations to business based on findings.
* Able to focus on continual reporting improvement, proactive delivery of client solutions, and providing comprehensive system data to enable leadership and clients to make decisions.
* Works independently with minimal guidance.
* Must be self-driven and willing to work in a development-heavy environment.
* Must be able to travel periodically (
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.