UBC - Sr. Reimbursement Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Lake Mary, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004232
Provide the highest quality of customer service to patients and client representatives, which entail acquiring in depth knowledge of client and marketing requirements. Complete verification of Benefits and Eligibility for all referrals from patients, MDO s, health plans and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Investigation of benefits and eligibility by phone and/or internet to determine coverage choices patient has in starting on therapy.
* Review incoming referrals for completeness of and confirm FDA requirements are met. These are typically received via facsimile, Web portal or client partner download. Answer all Incoming calls on Hotline quickly and efficiently, evaluate their need and respond or disseminate call to appropriate member of team.
* Follow up and complete verification of Benefits and Eligibility for all referrals from patients, MDO s, health plans and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Investigation of benefits and eligibility by phone and/or internet to determine coverage choices patient has in starting therapy.
* Participate in Call Center Activities, triage and respond to incoming calls from patients, insurance companies, physicians, Sales Reps, pharmacies and homecare agencies. May serve as single point of contact for an assigned group of prescribers
* Effectively manage and work though action item list to ensure it is current and tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
* Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries in order to continuously improve the customer service process and reduce potential legal concerns. Identify and escalate repetitive questions and/or problems so that corrective action can be pursued and expedited.
* Responsible for good housekeeping techniques, adhering to quality and production standards while complying with all applicable company, state and federal safety and environmental programs and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
required; Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* 3-5 years experience in the insurance,
biotechnology, or pharmaceutical industries; customer service or reimbursement.
* Computer proficiency in MS Office
applications, with database experience a plus.
* Health insurance claims or patient accounting
experience a plus. Knowledge of third party billing, coding, medical
terminology, prior authorizations and appeals required. Detail oriented with
good analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet
deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated
ability to communicate with others at all levels. Excellent customer
skills-patience to explain details and processes repeatedly, excellent phone
presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a
professional manner, ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make
decisions with minimal supervision. Advance problem solving skills and the
ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex
issues with innovative solutions Ability to work a flexible schedule.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is the leading provider of integrated development and commercial support solutions that deliver evidence of safe use, while optimizing access to mediation and care.
UBC leverages our specialty pharmacy therapy expertise and contracts for specialty pharmacy and specialty distribution services.
UBC's services include reimbursement, patient assistance and alternate funding programs, channel optimization through specialty pharmacy, specialty distribution and 3PL services, Customized clinical adherence and commercialization strategies powered by Express Scripts data.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.